Chief Commercial Officer
For our client, ACTUM Digital, we are looking for experienced Sales Executive located in DACH market.
One of the largest independent digital/full-service agencies in Europe, ACTUM Digital is a family of more than 300 digital experts working in three European offices (Netherlands, Germany, Prague) on hundreds of projects in over 15 languages for a vast range of global clients.
Actum´s ambition is to become a European IT/Digital Consulting company that will deliver complex IT/digital solutions across Europe and the USA.
Actum´s growth has been supported mainly by investing in creating new divisions (technology streams). In the last 2 years, they opened Microsoft Division (Dynamics 365, Powerapp platform), Cloud Divison (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), SAP Division, Salesforce Division and Supply Chain Consultancy Division alongside already existing Kentico Division (Kentico, Inriver, Kontent.ai), Sitecore Division (Sitecore XP, Sitecore DAM, automation, AI), Content Operations Division.
These days, Actum is building another two new divisions - Enterprise Architecture Division and Cybersecurity Division.
Big Clients in Europe
Actum started locally in the Czech Republic - selling to local mid-corporate/enterprise end customers. But shortly they understood that they needed to look for clients abroad if they wanted to grow with a bigger pace/bigger ROIs.
Currently, they have most of the clients from DACH, Benelux, UK, and USA - clients like Christie´s (USA), Conrad Electronics (Germany), Panos (Belgium), Uponor (Finland), Innogy (Germany) but also some big clients from the Czech Republic - Komerční Banka, Yachting.com and others.
The Need for a Chief Commercial Officer
Every division in Actum works independently. It's a company within a company. Divisions have their own budget, P&L, hiring, delivery, and sales.
Every division drives sales differently. Some of them perform better, some worse.
The need for sales alignment is here, at this moment.
We are looking for an excellent sales executive who will set the sales strategy and unite all sales activities into one smooth sales organization.
- Build and develop the entrusted sales operations department covering all of Actum's current divisions
- Set and align new sales processes (analyze, measure, adjust, repeat) that will keep up with double digits YoY growth
- Act as a trusted advisor for Actum´s CEO, Managing Partners, and Division Directors
- Find business opportunities for upselling and cross-selling within the existing Actum client base/divisions
- Accelerate foreign expansion by new client acquisition in entrusted regions
- Boost Actum's acquisition activities to bring more qualified leads
- Support all Actum sales professionals to grow professionally, while supporting innovation, ambitions, and team ability
- Be responsible for delivering expected growth and revenue
- Drive efficient entrepreneurship approach within the sales organization
- Reporting to CEO
- You can win clients and have a good client network
- You have extensive experience selling SaaS/Digital solutions and you have excellent knowledge of its sales cycle
- You managed sales teams (on a regional basis)
- You have highly analytical skills, you can set effective sales processes, measure them properly, and then adjust them
- You can set the vision for whole sales operations based on Actum's overall ambitions
- You have a proven track record of executing ambitious sales plans
- Your results can speak for you
- You are an excellent communicator & presentator
- ACTUM Café with delicious coffee, breakfasts, lunch, and other refreshments
- Excellent salary package
- agile development and work on complex international projects
- BBQ parties, team buildings, movie nights, knowledge snacks
- language lessons with internal native speakers
- support for education and self-development
- free coffee, tea, and fruit in relaxation zones
- Flexible forms of cooperation
- MultiSport card arrangement
- International environment
Apply to this job:
Salary: by agreement
Job type: Fulltime
Languages:German (C2) and English (C2)